This arrangement of a ‘cellphone choir’, skilfully mixed, is essential viewing – and an encouraging message. It may raise a tear, or a smile, or both. It will be remembered long after the current curfew.
“God is love”, 1 John 4:16, and to proclaim God’s love over Weobley and its villages is surely what He would have us do at this time. Maybe it took an epidemic to get us to take our call seriously – to pray down God’s blessing on our friends and neighbours.
Many people have shared stories about how, looking back, they could see that God was guiding them although they didn’t really know Him.
- Did you know? God is guiding you September 12, 2021
- Divine guidance? Really? August 30, 2021
- Tangled up on our opinions March 28, 2021
- Why worship God if He sends hardship? February 5, 2021
- Why is Christianity so complicated? January 15, 2021
- What assurance can we find that things will turn out OK? January 9, 2021
- Sticking with the government advice… what should we be doing? January 1, 2021
- What is the point of prayer? December 16, 2020
- What is the best way to approach God? December 6, 2020
- Why should I pray? November 25, 2020
- How do I get peace in my thoughts? November 21, 2020
- In all the politics and insubstantial theories, who has the true message? November 16, 2020
- Who are we looking to for the answers? November 11, 2020
- What can I be sure of? November 5, 2020
- What is special about Bible verses? October 28, 2020
- How is the Bible, written so long ago, relevant now? October 24, 2020
- Where is God when trouble turns up? October 21, 2020
- How can we see God, when He is unseen? October 17, 2020
- Who do we really care about, when trouble comes? October 14, 2020
- Why do we not need to be afraid? October 9, 2020
Subscribe by email
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.